Episode 62 - Rethinking 'Trust' in the New Digital Transformation Age
February 09, 2022
In this episode I had a chance to talk with Brian Schneble, Claudio Catti and Chuck Chessor about mobile security and rethinking 'trust' in the new Digital Transformation age. This was a more detailed discussion from the holiday fundraiser episode and has some great real world examples.
- As WFH becomes permanent, do we need to rethink 'trust' in the digital transformation age?
- How many companies are well verse in SASE philosophy?
- General Motors CEO asked her employees to turn off their VPN. What are the ramifications of that precedence?
- The rise of SaaS apps being delivering malware is Google Apps.
- Do we need to stop saying 'zero trust'?