Hashtag Realtalk with Aaron Bregg
Episode 72 - Human Factors in Cybersecurity
November 09, 2022
In this special episode I had the honor of MC'ing a Security Awareness Month online panel for Cadre Information Security and the topic was Human Factors in Cybersecurity. The panelists were Phil Swaim, Mike Davenport, Tim O'Connor and Mike Peterson. We not only had great discussions on how to build your Security Awareness Program but actions steps you can take right now to create 'Security Champions' in your organization.
- So how is a Security Awareness Program different from Security Awareness Training?
- Why would an organization want a Security Awareness Program?
- Do only larger organizations typically have Security Awareness Programs?
- Why should Social Media exploits be covered in your program and ultimately your training?
- What are some of the pitfalls organizations should try to avoid when implementing Security Awareness Programs and training?