Hashtag Realtalk with Aaron Bregg
Episode 73 - Thinking Differently About Privacy
November 23, 2022
In this episode I sit down with Paul McManus about all things Privacy. Paul is a Senior Information Governance Analyst for Corewell Health Corporate. I have had the distinct pleasure of working with Paul on several different privacy related engagements over the years.
- What are some of the challenge you are seeing in privacy space right now?
- Who watches the watcher?
- As more and more things are outsourced, how do you this with digital assets?
- Do people realize that data that may not be considered 'confidential' now may considered something different in a year or two?
- How are privacy laws changing?
- How is the GDPR different than the US laws?
- Are what point do we 'globalized' healthcare privacy
- What are re-selling of de-identified data?
- What about privacy with wearables and driving trackers?
We even had the pleasure of having a quick appearance from a special 'In-House' guest that knows a thing or two about Research Privacy, resident System Architect, Heather Bregg.